Unusual Request - WDW Trophy Case Type Items

CanadianFan

Original Poster
I'm looking a starting a collection of Walt Disney World items. I'm planning on purchasing a glass trophy case type of cabinet. I want items that are professional, more than they are classic (although classic is also important). I'm wondering what type of items that someone would be impressed in seeing in someone's home. For example; porcelin, brass, ceramic? Something very well detailed.

Would anyone recommend anything, and where to get it (other that WDW parks :))

Thanks,
Gabriel

disneysroyal411

At Downtown Disney there is an Art of Disney store that had many great items in it. While most had a high price tag, it was all wonderful in there. They had statues, posters, and even cells from Disney animations. I would highly recommend that for next time you are at the World. Also, if you are a D23 member(I finally got mine at the nick of time and now I'm a charter member!!) there are exclusive items in there that could work. Also, the Walt collection at Disney online. Hope this helps!

IWant2GoNow

The gift shop as you exit the Animation Studios Tour at DHS has a LOT of high dollar statues and figurines. Numerous times I've stared in awe at the detail in this store wishing I had the money to get something from there shipped home. I would most definitely look around in this store if you are looking for trophy case items. They had a large scaled down model of The Black Pearl when I was there in 2008 and it was amazingly detailed.

CanadianFan

Original Poster
Wow, that is awesome. This is exactly the type of collectibles I was looking for. Thanks for the web site. Would you have more of the same?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom