Unused Disney Movie Rewards Codes?

NYwdwfan

This was a 50 point bonus code for September, I think: M1D172CKD85S

And this one was for 10 but I'm not sure when it expires: percy

They are both from the newsletter so not exclusive to one person.

wiigirl

Thanks! :)
75.gif

rufio

Original Poster
This was a 50 point bonus code for September, I think: M1D172CKD85S

And this one was for 10 but I'm not sure when it expires: percy

They are both from the newsletter so not exclusive to one person.

Thank you! :D

NYwdwfan

I have 3215 points... no idea what the heck Im going to get

Every so often they offer Disney gift cards - last year I got a $20 card for 700 points, then they changed it to a $10 card for 1,000 points. Once I got 1,000 points the gift card was no longer available. At this point you might as well save up for 3 nights at AoA for 20,000 points!!

ddbowdoin

Every so often they offer Disney gift cards - last year I got a $20 card for 700 points, then they changed it to a $10 card for 1,000 points. Once I got 1,000 points the gift card was no longer available. At this point you might as well save up for 3 nights at AoA for 20,000 points!!

true... my DVD purchasing has really slowed down. I have an exclusive Disney blueray book... I cut out the covers and they have plastic slip ins, it's nuts.

NYwdwfan

true... my DVD purchasing has really slowed down. I have an exclusive Disney blueray book... I cut out the covers and they have plastic slip ins, it's nuts.

I just re-read the terms - its 22,000 points and only includes lodging - and you get it in the form of a gift card!

Doesn't sound nuts - sounds normal to OCD me!!!

erasure fan1

I had a bunch of points and one day I logged in to add a movie and had zero. When I inquired as to why, they said if you dont add points in a certain time, the points will expire. What a joke, NO chance I will go buy one of their DVDs just to keep the points going. Its not like the rewards were very good anyway. Oh well. Its not like Im bitter!!! ;)

rufio

Original Poster
I had a bunch of points and one day I logged in to add a movie and had zero. When I inquired as to why, they said if you dont add points in a certain time, the points will expire. What a joke, NO chance I will go buy one of their DVDs just to keep the points going. Its not like the rewards were very good anyway. Oh well. Its not like Im bitter!!! ;)

Oh, wow! That's terrible! :confused:

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I have like 4000 points, I should use them for something. I did get a really cute Snow White apron over the summer for 1000 points.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom