News Unscheduled Rock ‘N’ Roller Closure

Leo!

Just came back from the world 17-27 Dec. Different rides had issues during our stay: Splash was closed most of the day December 25 and evacuated early in the morning, rise of the resistance stopped during interrogation scene and had to wait 40 minutes inside the ride, mickey runaway railway evacuated in December 21st, Frozen too.

Never experienced that many during a stay. Sad to see the parks in that shape. Looks like budget cuts are having effects now.

SourcererMark79

In the Parks
No
Dude, I don't want to miss a thing as I'm back in the saddle again tomorrow. I'll walk this way and do what it takes for some of that sweet emotion, but it seems I'll be cryin', crazy, jaded and with a hole in my soul before I fly away from here. Amazing? Dream on if the train kept a Rollin no more no more, just more of the same old song and dance.

Movielover

Dude, I don't want to miss a thing as I'm back in the saddle again tomorrow. I'll walk this way and do what it takes for some of that sweet emotion, but it seems I'll be cryin', crazy, jaded and with a hole in my soul before I fly away from here. Amazing? Dream on if the train kept a Rollin no more no more, just more of the same old song and dance.
Sounds like you're Lovin in Rollercoaster!

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Sounds like you're Lovin in Rollercoaster!
Trainie got a gun, apparently...

Lilofan

Steven Tyler hasn't commented since WDW removed and tweaked his lewd and crude hand gesture in the pre show of the Rock n Roller coaster attraction in 2016.

SourcererMark79

In the Parks
No
Good thing DHS has all those other attractions and shows to absorb... oh wait...

My wife and oldest two are at DHS right now. Slinky Dog line is back to and using the VotLM queue, 80 minutes. Shortest line is currently 35 minutes (MV3D), not counting the Mickey shorts theater.
Ugh, waiting for a bus to head there now. So far this week continues to disappoint me by the crowds. Hopefully queues still move quick and wait times are exaggerated.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom