Unreal Tournament 2004 Demo!

GaryT977

Original Poster
No, it's not a Disney title, but I know a bunch of you have played UT2003 and love it. Now, picture it cleaned up even more, and with VEHICLES!!

There's an ONLINE demo available for free from gamespy.com. I tried it out last night to make sure I wouldn't need to upgrade my system. Luckily, if your system could handle UT2003, it can handle this version.

BTW - I was only going to test it for a couple of minutes, and ended up playing for two hours.

acorn79

yeah its extremely addicting with all the vehicles. its like halo except better.

but the only good map that comes with the demo is the outdoor one (torlan). i dont like the other ones

JackSkellington

Originally posted by acorn79
yeah its extremely addicting with all the vehicles. its like halo except better.

but the only good map that comes with the demo is the outdoor one (torlan). i dont like the other ones

I have to say it is better than Halo in most aspects. But Ihave had more fun sitting around an X-box and sniping one of my friends, and laughing and him. UT04 is fine, just with the demo, you dont know who you kill. :dazzle:
Try the Halo demo at Download.com, you get one trial level on campaign. And one multiplayer level (Blood Gulch with Banshee's)
it is a whole lot of fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom