Unoffical Guide 2011

EnchantedRose

Hey Everyone!:wave:

So in preparing for my trip that is....256 days away:brick: (at least we are under 300days) I ordered the 2011 edition of the UG. We are of course going with our son who will be about 2 weeks shy of turning 4. Should I have purchased the UG for Kids? Is there that MUCH of a difference? This will be the first time I purchase one of the UG....I usually get all my info off the boards.

Thanks!!

IloveSleepy

I think that you will be good (and possibly overwhelmed by the size!) with the regular UG. I love it, we have taken DDs 3 times, and I haven't bought the UG for kids. I know that I have looked at it, and I didn't think that it was worth it (I can't remember the exact reason). The UG has plenty of stuff about taking kids - there is a great chapter about kids, guides for the character meals, ratings for rides, etc.

Upvote 0

RonAnnArbor

You bought the right book. I hate to be the downer when these discussions come up, but when you are going to WDW with a 5 and under you are planning for yourself as much as you are your child...as they get older (8/9/10) they are going to have things they want to do as well. When they are 4, they do what you plan for them and yourself.

Upvote 0

C.FERNIE

Just got the Official and Unoffcial guides delivered today! Always get the Brinbraums Official Guide (Even when we arent going that year) dunno why just like it! think its laid out well. Got the unoffcial one on previous years as we had children with us to and had the exact same question... The kids books by the same people often just repeat themselves... and i think between all the disney forums and you have the bigger edition your fine as you are! :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom