Unmagical Day at the Magic Kingdom

Wendy Pleakley

Look what Disney sent Katiebug today!

Any similarities to a birthday gift photo from @Tuvalu trip report is strictly coincidental.

1709755239955.jpeg

Eric Graham

Wifey coming home soon and all I did was rearrange the furniture today (well in my mind anyway) Off to look like I did something today..the magic of illusion
:D

BuddyThomas

Let me start out by saying that I love everybody here, or at least I did until my recent visit to this forum on Monday, March 3, 2024. I have been to this forum at least twenty times. I honeymooned while reading this forum. I have Disney stock. I never ever thought I would ever write and post a complaint letter to the forum. Granted, I have not been on in a few years. There have been lots of changes on here, and most of them are not good. The reason I have not gone on a few years is that I have been busy having a large quantity of children, an adorable little Princess who is 2 years old, named Skye, and my 5-month old little Prince Dylan. Two little girls (twins) both named Karen, and a son named Chad. I also have a twelve year old princess, Julie, and 14 year old princess, Kaitlynn. We are a big family. We paid a lot of money for our Premium Membership and have come to expect better treatment from those on this forum.
To whomever did this…..brilliant.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom