Unlimited Fastpasses for Packages

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
What do you all think about the new Vacation Package perk of being able to get unlimited Fastpasses. While I think it will annoy other guests, I also think it's a good way to get people to spend the high rates for hotel rooms at Resort Hotels. I'm going to the Paradise Pier Hotel in March, and am very pleased to hear I'll be able to take advantage of this perk, but at the expense of others (longer Stand-by lines), it seems a bit off...

SirNim

Unlimited meaning more than one at a time?!

That is one heck of a perk!

Well - it'll get people nonetheless to spend the money at the Disney hotels, generating revenue, revenue that could be used to fix up a few things and create new things...:animwink: ;)

It may annoy, but what "day-guests" will know? How will they find out?!:animwink: ;) :D :lol: :) Plus, they still will get "normal" fastpasses... which are better than no fastpasses...!

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
Well, it's unlimited with restrictions. You can get fastpasses for an unlimited number of attractions at any given time, just not more than one for the SAME attraction...you can't go on the Indiana Jones Adventure 20 times in a row, for example. However, you could get a Fastpass for Indy, Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean, Splash Mountain, and Big Thunder right when you come in and ride them all in series. It is an awesome perk.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom