Universe of Energy Question

hcswingfield

I've always enjoyed the ride, especially on really hot days when the airconditioning and relaxed pace are a welcome respite. And Ellen, Bill Nye, and Jamie Lee Curtis are great.

BTW: Thanks for getting rid of some of the recent offensive posts on this thread!

wdwgal1969

Needs remodeling

I agree it needs to be updated... Although I too miss those catchy tunes from the original...

Feel the flow....here we go...to the Universe of Energy... Come through time, set the course, sail the wind, top new source...from the sea to the sky there's a force beyond our eyes...

or

Energy, there is no living without you, we must keep learning about you, now is the time to find how to...energy you are profound, you make the world go 'round and 'round....you make the world go 'round...

just reminiscing...

Hey..its a nice cool place for a nap though...without going back to the room.

:rolleyes:

CThaddeus

My advice (not that it's worth much) - bring back the original music and stick it in here and there, but keep Ellen ("The Ding Dang?") and Bill Nye. If any of you think this one is boring, you should have seen the original. I loved every other original EPCOT attraction, except the original Universe of Energy. It was just as long (maybe longer) and more dry than the Sahara. This was the one time they actually improved the attraction by changing it instead of screwing it up (see World of Motion, Journey Into Imagination). Okay, I guess I'll give them the Jeremy Irons update on Spaceship Earth (what a cool voice), and "Circle of Life" (though I've never actually seen "Symbiosis"). I think those screaming rehab should REAAALLLY take a look at Journey Into Your Imagination and then tell me if you think it is still a good idea. Focus on getting Wonders of Life reopened (with "Making of Me" and Cranium Command intact!) instead.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom