Universe of Energy and Body World's area redone PLEASE

Sammyste

Original Poster
Lets face it Ellen's funny story is getting old and outdated, how bout we get something new in there. When I go on I end up taking a nap. There are alot of big screens and space for something new. As for the Body world's dome, it is becoming a ruin in the woods of EPCOT and something needs to change fast. Doesn't stack up to Mission:Space which is very close and puts Ellen's nightmare to shame. :ROFLOL:

The Empress Lilly

Make me a billionaire and I'd sponor that entire area back to its former glory. Oh, those Radok cubes! Such artistry!

However, this being Disney, I suppose we shall have to content ourselves with guessing which cartoon / was-famous-fifteen-years-ago-celebrity the marketeers will force onto us this time.

My money's on Toy Story 4. After all, that film series features a dinosaur, so it fits the theming!!1!

RedFurredCadet

Hmm, I guess at this rate, once UoE gets a refurb, I can bet my money that Ellen's Energy Adventure might be released on DVD disc as a potential souvenir...

*gets hit by dino-plushie thrown by member of the audience*

Jakester

Make me a billionaire and I'd sponor that entire area back to its former glory. Oh, those Radok cubes! Such artistry!

However, this being Disney, I suppose we shall have to content ourselves with guessing which cartoon / was-famous-fifteen-years-ago-celebrity the marketeers will force onto us this time.

My money's on Toy Story 4. After all, that film series features a dinosaur, so it fits the theming!!1!

Hmm, A Rex AA.. Could be interesting to see the Toy Story Crew in AA Form (Besides Mr Potato Head)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom