Universal Epic Universe (South Expansion Complex) - Opens 2025

Lintemuthstudios

According to multiple insiders (including ThemeParkUniversity and a couple of people over on the InsideUniversal forums) this park will have four "Worlds", each with multiple lands inside of them. Sort of like Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom. SNW, DreamWorks, and Fantastic Beasts are locks, with the Classic Monsters (Dracula, Frankenstein, and others) looking like it'll be the fourth World. RP1, Godzilla, and Doctor Dolittle are also rumored to possibly get rides, but not Worlds.

It's also possible (this is my own assumption) that the hub area could have unique attractions.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
According to multiple insiders (including ThemeParkUniversity and a couple of people over on the InsideUniversal forums) this park will have four "Worlds", each with multiple lands inside of them. Sort of like Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom. SNW, DreamWorks, and Fantastic Beasts are locks, with the Classic Monsters (Dracula, Frankenstein, and others) looking like it'll be the fourth World. RP1, Godzilla, and Doctor Dolittle are also rumored to possibly get rides, but not Worlds.

It's also possible (this is my own assumption) that the hub area could have unique attractions.

I would love to see them do something like this...

OG Runner

Here's the reverse angle view. Universal with it's 2 theme parks + backstage + parking + water park + 6ish resorts = 634 acres (the orange, purple, yellow, grey below).

Plus 42 acres for the two new resorts (green) over the old Wet & Wild: ~42 acres.

Compared to the 1.5k acres of the new land in red.

View attachment 277535

I don't know, the new area looks smaller from this angle. :D:D:D:D

brb1006

DuTYK8KUcAAkBjw.jpg

lebeau

Since my employer blocks Twitter, I can't see any of what is being discussed. Anyone care to provide a description?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom