Universal Epic Universe (South Expansion Complex) - Opens 2025

JoeCamel

does this seem fishy to anyone else?

Yeah. When the lawsuit was first announced, we all rolled our eyes at it. It has no merit.
Stan has no money and Universal does so they get included for their deep pockets. Cakewalk for the lawyers and when Universal gets removed from the suit it will die.

matt9112

Stan has no money and Universal does so they get included for their deep pockets. Cakewalk for the lawyers and when Universal gets removed from the suit it will die.

Random I know people have said free resort express pass will never expand….but doesn’t the hotel attached to the back? The Helios HAVE to offer it? I mean seems insane to pay whatever rate they will charge to be there yet not include it.

JoeCamel

Random I know people have said free resort express pass will never expand….but doesn’t the hotel attached to the back? The Helios HAVE to offer it? I mean seems insane to pay whatever rate they will charge to be there yet not include it.
???
I have no idea what they will do three years from now

JT3000

Exactly, they're free to call whatever they copy from WDW whatever they want!!
That's certainly an interesting take considering Universal started using their paid Express format -- which they could then offer to resort guests for free as a way to incentivize on-site stays -- many years ago. Like, entire decades. And now it's finally proving to be the Blu-ray to Disney's HD DVD. But sure, they copied it from WDW. 😐

Anyway... I guarantee some of the new hotels will offer free Express, particularly the in-park hotel. The increased capacity from having a whole 'nother park should allow for it without issue. If not, they can always remove it from one of the north campus hotels if they have to.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom