Universal Vs. Disney

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
NemoRocks said:
And no, not any theme can be applied to fit a shooting gallery attraction.

I would tend to agree with this statement. A Mary Poppins shoot em up probably would not have gone over well...

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
spams

See this is what happens when you get a nation that dosent follow the beautiful game. They end up arguing over pointless things like play parks and which carbonated soft drink is best.
If only you could understand the sheer joy of having a worthwile cause to rally behind :animwink:

Now as for Disney/Universal, I have no real brand loyalty as Im a bit of a ride when it comes to getting my kicks. The Mummy is good but too short, Mission Space is an experience rather than an attraction, but still I visit. This year I will visit Busch Gardens for the first time and Sea World for the first time since Krakken opened. Why should I limit my choices? Im a consumer and will consume where I see fit! All they have to do is keep spending across the parks and Ill keep coming back.

As for the resorts, my favourite on any property hotel is the Hard Rock but as a Lowes Hotel whats that got to do with Universal or Disney? Who cares, but I did enjoy watching back to the future while floating in the pool, the only problem was Greenpeace kept trying to pull me into open water. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom