Universal UK

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
It would be highly unlikely to base any theme park in the UK due to travel complications over opening in mainland Europe. Plus other destinations would have better weather

Indy_UK

Universal have confirmed today now that they have purchased land and intend to build a full park and resort in Bedford.

I guess they will work on it while Epic Universe is being built and then if they find it feasible, they’ll start work after 2025.

It will be great if they do and would certainly make it difficult for Merlin

RoyalFool

About time Merlin had some competition, they have a near monopoly since they purchased Thorpe Park and the UK amusement park sector is all the worse for it, poorly maintained and greedy business practices (double the price, then put 50% off vouchers on everything etc). Really hope Universal UK is happening!

wjosephw

Universal have confirmed today now that they have purchased land and intend to build a full park and resort in Bedford.

I guess they will work on it while Epic Universe is being built and then if they find it feasible, they’ll start work after 2025.

It will be great if they do and would certainly make it difficult for Merlin
Thanks for confirming the rumors, @Indy_UK! That's huge news if Universal are opening a full park in the UK. Bedford seems like an interesting location. It will be fascinating to see how they differentiate this potential park from the others. I look forward to seeing what future announcements Universal has in store as the plans progress.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom