Universal Torrents / radio station

Julius & Boobah

Original Poster
Hi all, just wondering if there's any Universal torrent sites to download the music they play in all the parks are there any or is there no need as most of it is pop/rock and music from it's movies which can be downloaded from anywhere?

Also does anyone know if there are any Universal radio stations or a list fo the music played at universal?

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Julius & Boobah said:
Hi all, just wondering if there's any Universal torrent sites to download the music they play in all the parks are there any or is there no need as most of it is pop/rock and music from it's movies which can be downloaded from anywhere?

Also does anyone know if there are any Universal radio stations or a list fo the music played at universal?
Most of it is pop/rock and movie music at USF. Not sure if there's anywhere to get a full list of it, all I know of is Dolby's audio recordings of the attractions over on #Disney-Central (though a lot of times while listening to the movie scores you can hear music from the ride, the stuff playing at the end of ROTM is the 'My First Bus Ride' track from the Mummy Returns score....the Back to the Future Trilogy CD also has the entire Back to the Future The Ride score).

IOA has its own soundtrack though of most of the music you'll hear in the parks. Again, I'm not sure where you can find it online, but it's available in the major shops around the park.

DigitalDisney

I too wish there was more music from Universal available. I have no idea why there is so much source music from Disney, but nothing from Universal. I'd especially like to hear IOA's incredible soundtracks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom