universal ticket question

shopgirl146

Original Poster
My family and I were thinking of purchasing a annual/seasonal Universal Oralndo pass and were wondering if anyone knew if they offered any discounts for Florida residents? I looked on the official website but couldn't find anything. Thanks! :)

Legacy

Yep, Uni gives Florida resident discounts. I'm not sure as to the exact price, but I'm positive it's cheaper than the standard price.

NemoRocks78

Seized
I'm not sure if they offer discounts year-round, because a while back I remember hearing about a special FL residents price of $119 (it's currently $179) and you had to purchase it before a certain date.

However, they do offer an AP flex plan -- you only pay $15.97 a month. There's also the Power Pass, which is basically a seasonal pass (has blockout dates) that is available for $119.

DigitalDisney

You will want to make sure that the benefits of the discounted pass are the same as the regular pass

The Power Pass that NemoRocks mentioned doesn't include parking fees or any discounts on food/merchandise, whereas the regular annual pass has no blackout dates, gives you around 15% off on food and shopping, plus includes the parking fee.

dcibrando

Order an Entertainment.com book from the FUN! Youth Organization (a non-profit group I run in my spare time). We sell them as a fundraiser... but I get a lot out of it just knowing we're saving people lots of money! Heck I use it all the time too... so I know how helpful it can be especially during vacation time.

Easily pays for itself after just 1 or 2 uses!!!
All of these discounts (and many many more) featured in the 2005 Entertainment.com book!

PARK DISCOUNTS Universal Studios, Sea World, Busch Gardens, etc...
TRAVEL United Airlines, Hotwire.com, etc...
RENTAL CAR Avis, Budget, National, Alamo, Hetrz, Enterprise, etc...
CRUISE LINES Carnival, Norwegian, etc...
HALF PRICE MANY HOTELS ALL OVER THE U.S.!!! – many in and around the Orlando area including some Disney hotels
Orders yours through this link - http://www.funyouth.org/fundraisers.htm

tks and enjoy!

shopgirl146

Original Poster
dcibrando said:
Order an Entertainment.com book from the FUN! Youth Organization (a non-profit group I run in my spare time). We sell them as a fundraiser... but I get a lot out of it just knowing we're saving people lots of money! Heck I use it all the time too... so I know how helpful it can be especially during vacation time.

Easily pays for itself after just 1 or 2 uses!!!
All of these discounts (and many many more) featured in the 2005 Entertainment.com book!

PARK DISCOUNTS Universal Studios, Sea World, Busch Gardens, etc...
TRAVEL United Airlines, Hotwire.com, etc...
RENTAL CAR Avis, Budget, National, Alamo, Hetrz, Enterprise, etc...
CRUISE LINES Carnival, Norwegian, etc...
HALF PRICE MANY HOTELS ALL OVER THE U.S.!!! – many in and around the Orlando area including some Disney hotels
Orders yours through this link - http://www.funyouth.org/fundraisers.htm

tks and enjoy!
Thanks but I already have an Entertainment book plus they only give discounts to the universal Studios in Hollywood but thanks anyways=)

TiggerificChick

also, if your a member with AAA, you get discounts for tickets and in the parks and stuff. then, every year the price will go down when you purchase again!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom