Universal Studios

Disney_Freak:oþ

Original Poster
What is up with Universal Studios? Is it like another theme park or something. I always thought that and MGM Studios were the same thing. Where is it located and stuff? Thanks,cuz I'm completely clueless. :)

Dizknee_Phreek

Yes, Universal Studios is a completely different park. it has no relation to Disney whats-so-ever. MGM Studios, on the other hand, is in the WDW resort area, and was the 3rd WDW park built. Universal Studios is run...well...by Universal Studios, and has the Nickelodeon Studios in it (at least it used to...not sure if it still does...probably so) but anyway...to answer your question, YES they are two completely different parks!
~*Amy*~

Seano846

Try going to the Universal website and that should tell you everything you need to know. Great parks, but NOT Disney

Attachments

• felix-01.gif
    felix-01.gif
    28.1 KB · Views: 245

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by Seano846
Where have you been for the last few years? Try going to the Universal website and that should tell you everything you need to know. Great parks, but NOT Disney

dang sean ease up alittle bit. it seems like she is new to all of this and is just now understanding disney,universal and the rest of the parks. so lets help her instead of knocking her down.

Seano846

Originally posted by JAY-ROD

dang sean ease up alittle bit. it seems like she is new to all of this and is just now understanding disney,universal and the rest of the parks. so lets help her instead of knocking her down.

DANG, I thought I was helping her out:confused:

JAY-ROD

DANG, I thought I was helping her out:confused:

well the comment "where u been the last few years" kinda kade me fell u were telling her she was stupid for not knowing. thats just what it sounded like. my fault if that wasnt ur intentions.

Seano846

well the comment "where u been the last few years" kinda kade me fell u were telling her she was stupid for not knowing. thats just what it sounded like. my fault if that wasnt ur intentions.

No, not at all, after all of the advertising Universal has done for IOA in the past few years I was suprised that he/she did not know about Universals' theme parks in Orlando.:)

JAY-ROD

No, not at all, after all of the advertising Universal has done for IOA in the past few years I was suprised that he/she did not know about Universals' theme parks in Orlando.:)

gotcha! we will have to wait and see what she has to say. But i'm thinking she a young one on here. :) we got to break them in!

Mikemc

Its good to see you oldies are willing to help us young'uns (lol)

But I think that universal has done a great job in putting together two great parks although islands of adventure is the best. They definetely compliment Disney and have the advantage of being closer together !!

Disney_Freak:oþ

Original Poster
LOL...thanks y'all...I meant that when I went to Disney World last
year with my cousin,we all thought they were the same thing.you know,the whole 'studios' deal. And plus,on the way back to our hotel,there was a sign advertising Universal,so that's what made me think it was Disney. I'm sorry!! Thanks for clearing that up for me. I was wondering why y'all never talked about Universal. :) Thanks again!! :)

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by Disney_Freak:eek:þ
LOL...thanks y'all...I meant that when I went to Disney World last
year with my cousin,we all thought they were the same thing.you know,the whole 'studios' deal. And plus,on the way back to our hotel,there was a sign advertising Universal,so that's what made me think it was Disney. I'm sorry!! Thanks for clearing that up for me. I was wondering why y'all never talked about Universal. :) Thanks again!! :)

we do talkabout it. scroll down on the forum and find universal orlando and u will see.

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by sillyspook13
Forget Universal Studios. It bites. It's not worth the money. I'm so glad my annual pass expired last month.

well give us ur thoughts on why it bites?? I'm curious!

M

Mr Lightbeer

No way! lets knock her down ;) , I mean when my youngest son was just three months old,he turned to me and said"Dad isn't Universal Studio's Florida 110 acres in seven themed areas,located off exits 30A and 29B from I4;Universal Boulevard and Kirkman Road,and opens off peak;9am-7pm;9am-10pm high season,and parking is $7"
"yes it is son" I said
"O.K. Dad no pass me another rusk and lets go there sometime"

All of this is true,except the bit about the rusk,I made that up.

Attachments

• mickey005.gif
    mickey005.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 214

jay_london

Originally posted by Mr Lightbeer

No way! lets knock her down ;) , I mean when my youngest son was just three months old,he turned to me and said"Dad isn't Universal Studio's Florida 110 acres in seven themed areas,located off exits 30A and 29B from I4;Universal Boulevard and Kirkman Road,and opens off peak;9am-7pm;9am-10pm high season,and parking is $7"
"yes it is son" I said
"O.K. Dad no pass me another rusk and lets go there sometime"

All of this is true,except the bit about the rusk,I made that up.

The poor little sod the future is bleak for the poor young lightbeer, I bet he is on pale ale already and munchin on pork scratchins.:p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom