Universal Studios Queensland (Open Brainstorm)

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
Since its been a while since I done this that I decided to bring it back.

Areas
------------
Productions Center
Hollywood
Jurassic World
New York
Amity Island
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
Springfield
Sci-fi Expo
Super Nintendo World
Dreamworks Studios
Super Silly Funland

Events
-----------
Halloween Horror Nights
Grinchmas

You may post.

AceAstro

I think the Jaws ride should be the original one they tried to get to work in Universal Orlando. With the technological advances we have now I think it would work beautifully!

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
Most likely not due to BTTF the ride having a 2015 that is not our however there could be a place were guest could take photos with Doc Brown, the deloreon, and the train. Transformers the Ride is part of Sci-fi Expo.

GotsFancyPants

I'd say expand the Amity Island and include a hurricane based attraction similar to Earthquake!, except with a fishing village theme.

Harry Potter can include the amazing Hogwarts hotel that is being imagined on another thread on this forum.

Dreamworks Studios should have a dueling HTTYD suspended coaster which takes place throughout Berk. This means Dragon challenge would be removed from Harry Potter.

Last edited:

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
I'd say expand the Amity Island and include a hurricane based attraction similar to Earthquake!, except with a fishing village theme.

Harry Potter can include the amazing Hogwarts hotel that is being imagined on another thread on this forum.

Dreamworks Studios should have a dueling HTTYD suspended coaster which takes place throughout Berk. This means Dragon challenge would be removed from Harry Potter.
The hurricane one is going to be part of a soundstage show that is like the one in singapore.

ScorpionX

Areas
------------
Productions Center
Hollywood
Jurassic World
New York
Amity Island
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
Springfield
Sci-fi Expo
Super Nintendo World
Dreamworks Studios
Super Silly Funland
That's way too many areas for one park. Perhaps we could try consolidating Springfield, DreamWorks, and Despicable Me into one land.

Daveeeeed

That's way too many areas for one park. Perhaps we could try consolidating Springfield, DreamWorks, and Despicable Me into one land.
I second this.

How about make Despicable Me, Spring Field and chose one Dreamworks property and make it a "neighborhood" sort of like Toontown. That would be pretty unique.

The Sci-Fi Expo could be really really cool.

Let your imagination run wild and then try to consolidate later. In the meantime, you could also dedicate a land and a couple of rides as expansion plans.

GotsFancyPants

I think Springfield should be its own area. Dreamworks, and Despicable Me could be Woody Woodpecker's Tooniversal Studios.
I don't think Woody Woodpecker's Tooniversal Studios is a good name, as most kids don't know him anymore. I'd say just call it Tooniversal Studios, but I like the previous neighborhood idea better than a studio.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom