Universal Orlando's Bourne Stuntacular - Soft Opening

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
Original Poster
New Stunt Show at Universal. Anyone see it yet? It looks impressive - I can only imagine how it must be in person.

Technically amazing! Stunt choreography was perfect. There are a few instances where I get Soarin vibes watching the soft open POV footage. I could see something like this being used in Disney's Avengers Campus, specifically with Spiderman. I guess Universal beat Disney to the punch with this tech. Kudos Uni for not giving us another sucktacular Fast and Furious-like attraction.
Even though it's mostly screens, here it somehow works.

Check it out! Video by Theme Park Shark. Link: Youtube Video by ThemePark Shark

Thanks Theme Park Shark for soft preview POV!

Last edited:

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
Original Poster
I can't tell from the video if there are wind and water effects but having those added to the show could only make it more immersive.

Rob562

I can't tell from the video if there are wind and water effects but having those added to the show could only make it more immersive.

Uni had announced they were going to be turning most attraction water effects down or off when they were preparing to reopen. So if there are any in the show, it may be a while before we see feel them.

-Rob

Disneyhead'71

Uni had announced they were going to be turning most attraction water effects down or off when they were preparing to reopen. So if there are any in the show, it may be a while before we see feel them.

-Rob
I saw it last week and it did have wind and water effects. It was the only attraction I went to/on that had them. I really missed them in Kong. The lack of bug guts was noticible.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom