Universal Orlando to reveal 'Major News' at press conference next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTA94

Wonder if Disney knew this was coming and or if they care/are worried? Thinking the answer is no lol.

tomast

Wonder if Disney knew this was coming and or if they care/are worried? Thinking the answer is no lol.
I think they must know something as we all can see that universal buy all that land. I think they should be really blind to not see it comming.

lebeau

Nothing shocking here. The reality is that people will come to Orlando for Disney World (at the least the overwhelming majority). Yes, this population will visit Universal but Disney is the draw.

I find your response curious. What were you expecting them to announce that would shock you?

jrhwdw

Disney saw this coming a few years ago, like everyone else.

Between then and when EU opens, WDW will have built more attractions, mostly E-Tickets, than what all of EU will have when done.
Watched WESH 2 News At Noon, They saw this coming for years also, when UOR started buying land.

Saw somewhere that UOR wants a train to OCCC. How close is that to EU? Might UOR go for a Monorail from CityWalk? Or is it too late?

jt04

Just a thought. What appears to be massive show buildings doesn't necessarily mean a single attraction. These could be covered lands like WoL's new concept. A convenient concept for a humid and rainy environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom