Universal Orlando Project/Rumor Tracker

JT3000

2 projects will be starting at USF in Nov. and Jan. More Potter and Minions.
Despicable Me Reaction GIF

GuyFawkes

Minions needs something better then they have now but I'm not sure Potter needs more. I'm sure the Potter fan boys will love it but>>>>>>>

J4546

meanwhile USH gets a cut down NintendoLand with 1 slow moving darkride.

I cant wait to see what comes next at USH, right now they are building a cut down NintendoLand with 1 ride (mariokart) But I bet pretty soon they will announce a retheme or Simpsons land now that Disney owns Simpsons. I really wish theyd go big with all the monsters franchises they own the rights to. Something like Avengers Campus but with all the monsters haha, perhaps some kind of Sherlock Holmes victorian city setting where all the monsters have a spot....I guess it would actually look alot like Harry Potter Land but with monsters

peng

Original Poster
Are you living in an alternate universe?
I really need to get better with my wording. I should have said something along the lines that I was going to remove everything from 2018-19. Universal news was as dry as Disney parks news is until sometime this month when the rumor mill kicked into overdrive for no reason (yes I know even this is a stretch, most of the stuff that appeared this month is already on here in some way or form, in about three months, I'll put the dates in), I look at this subforum about once every 3-6 months, only reason I came back is suddenly people started replying to this thread.

EDIT: the biyearly update to the page is made, see you guys in may when I put in three month old rumors again and when Shrek escapes closure for the fifth time. The one thing I left out was I saw a couple people talking about something happening to F&F, but it was also discord talk, so it's not going on here. May we finally see Epic Universe vertical construction soon (despite Tron construction being slow as molasses, I still think that it will beat epic universe by at least a month, at least tron exited the dirt moving phase).

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom