Universal has Chart on there website that compares them with WDW

When I heard from a friend at school that they are going to get rid of it I thought why are they getting rid of a classic like that. It is like Disney saying lets get rid of Space Mountain.

I think its crazy to me when i think Of Universal Studios In Orlando I think Of King Kong (Which is no loner there either :mad: ) Jaws And Back To The Future. IMO these are rides based on films that people will remember for many years. I know it may need a bit of refurb work doing on it but to get rid of it completely is maddness espically when you consider that there is already 2 big old soundstages there doing nothing at the present time

the-reason14

I think that this is extremely funny. They left out alot of details. For the option that says onsite guest get the express pass thing, they should have put, on site disney guest, gets EMH in their parks.

BrittanyRose428

it says you decide...
i decide?
okay
i choose disney :D

the way i look at it is, i wouldnt want to bring a pet and im not paying for it, so most of what there comparing makes no difference to me lol

Connor002

Of course I am not the average consumer... but that didn't convince me to go to Universal my next visit down that way. :lookaroun

Shaman

I love Disney AND Universal. :sohappy:
Competition is good...:D
And this topic has been discussed before....:lol:

*shrug*

ilovepluto23

might sound stupid, but is it legal to do that? Can one company actually use another company's name when doing a comparison? Just makes me wonder, since I see like "other brand" or something along those lines in commercials when they do comparisons.

Yeah, that's pretty sad. Universal isn't horrible, but it's no Disney!

napnet

Islands Of Adventure is gonna be 10 years old soon, and they havent added any new attractions yet..

Yup, thats the reason I have only been 4 times since it opened... nothing is different and if i wanted extreme coasters i go to six flags over georgia...

Glasgow

Yeah, I enjoyed IOA when I went a few years back but I'm not returning until they can show me some new additions. I wish them the best since (as someone else already noted) competition is great for the consumer. I don't know why people bash on US .. I like having options. If you don't like it, don't go .. money talks.

kcnole

Well we'll see what direction they take next year with their new management since Bob Gault is retiring in December. I keep hearing of rumors of new rides in IOA but NBC won't approve the budget for it since they're not making enough money. It's a catch 22 because without the new ride it's going to be hard to make a major profit, and without the major profit they're not getting the new ride. Hopefully the new management can change the direction they've taken.

That said I still enjoy their parks. In fact I even have an AP to them since the two years for the price of one deal was too good to pass up on. They're still great fun, they're not Disney but they are very good.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom