universal going unfair on their website

kcnole

As for the "Florida has the greatest rides" comment, Ohio may have a thing or two to say about that.

It depends on what your definition of great rides are. If you're referring to roller coasters then Ohio wins hands down. If you're referring to highly themed immersive rides then Ohio doesn't hold a candle.

CrashNet

Its simple really: Universal couldn't think of any other way to advertise without bashing the competition. By putting Disney in their advertising, their name now comes up when people search for things Disney related.

DisneyMusician2

After staying at both Disney and Universal reorts, I would have a hard time saying that the Universal respots blow anyone away. They are easily comparable to their Disney counterparts, but I don't see any real service differences in the two areas.

kcnole

Have you stayed at Portofino? The Hard Rock and Royal Pacific are about somewhere between the top level moderates and the deluxe resorts. The Portofino is a completely different enterprise however. At one point, not sure if it still is, it was the highest rated hotel in Orlando by AAA.

ears2you

Thats their shtick, don't worry about it.

Outdrawing them over 4 to 1 is plenty for Disney.

Notice Disney NEVER mentions Universal. Universal is just a leech off the success of WDW, and thats all it will ever be. They know that, which is why they make comparisons like you mention.

yeah i know what you mean

disney's commercials never say "and your paying for 4 parks, not just two"

disney knows that its above universal and it will be that way forever. disney wont waste their time on petty arguments with scum like universal.

rant over:wave:

disney_nutter

yeah i know what you mean

disney's commercials never say "and your paying for 4 parks, not just two"

disney knows that its above universal and it will be that way forever. disney wont waste their time on petty arguments with scum like universal.

rant over:wave:

one question why is universal scum:veryconfu

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom