Universal Express?

uavoice

Original Poster
I have seen Universal Express mentioned a few times in different posts yet I cannot seem to find any real information on it. Is it like fast pass, and if so, does it work the same way? Also which rides at IOA have it...and do you recommend using it? Thank you for your help.

orlandoparks

All rides have it. You slide your park pass or hotel pass through it. It gives you 3 times. You pick one and enter the attraction at that time. Once you use one, they scan it, and you are allowed to get another one.

Disney4648

The Universal Express pass is the same thing as a Disney Fastpass. You swipe your ticket or scan it and you can choose what time (2 choices) that you want to come back to ride it.

Here are the ride at IOA that have it.

The Hulk
Dr.Doom's Fearfall
Storm Force Axcelteron
Spiderman
Jurassic Park River Adventure
Dueling Dragons
The ride next to Duesling Dragons
River raft ride

there are a few more

woofboy111

Being able to pick a time is something I like better at Universal, but it always seems that they run out of them alot faster than at disney. Alot of times, when i get to IoA about 1 or 2 o'clock, they are already all out of them, on EVERY ride. At Disney, it seems like the give a lot more out. (which could be a good thing, or a bad thing)

foxfire

I waited 15 min on the Express line for E.T., and the regular line was moving @ the same pace. I think Disney does it better, all the Express stations closed by early afternoon.

orlandoparks

Originally posted by foxfire
I waited 15 min on the Express line for E.T., and the regular line was moving @ the same pace. I think Disney does it better, all the Express stations closed by early afternoon.

I don't know why, but E.T always has a long express line. Its the exception.

Justin

Actually in some ways i like the way Universal runs it better, u can choose the time u want to go in, I usually wait 5-10minutes when i do it... But Disney started off running this and they have a better pace on it.. Of course its too bad that u cant get fastpasses for every attraction like u use to be able to, Either way u would have to plan your day. But it would be alot easier if u can hold more than one after a certain time limit... :brick:

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

jmarc63

Originally posted by Justin
Actually in some ways i like the way Universal runs it better, u can choose the time u want to go in, I usually wait 5-10minutes when i do it... But Disney started off running this and they have a better pace on it.. Of course its too bad that u cant get fastpasses for every attraction like u use to be able to, Either way u would have to plan your day. But it would be alot easier if u can hold more than one after a certain time limit... :brick:

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

arording to nellybellie link to the explaination they seem to imply that they got the Idea from disney

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom