Universal can add MORE to it's universe!

disney.co.nr

Original Poster
I was on that new website LIVE.com today and I was looking at Universal studios and I found something that I didnt know, they have a pretty good size piece of land to expand... If they moved the exit off of route 4 over to the right they would have more than enough room to build a 3rd theme park. Even if they didnt move the road, there is still a lot of more room for more hotels and maybe one of their own water parks or something... here is a view!
EDIT: Sorry cant get the link to work...

JT3000

There isn't really enough space for another park. It would need it's own parking, since it would be separated from Citywalk and it's garages. They'd also need another hotel. If they moved the road and built a park there, it would be even smaller than IOA. I doubt they even move the road. It'll be used for multiple hotels and a water park, most likely.

comics101

JT3000 said:
There isn't really enough space for another park. It would need it's own parking, since it would be separated from Citywalk and it's garages. They'd also need another hotel. If they moved the road and built a park there, it would be even smaller than IOA. I doubt they even move the road. It'll be used for multiple hotels and a water park, most likely.

not only that, but they have no reason too.

crazydaveh

Universal sold a lot of land off Interstate 4 a year or so ago. The company says in doing this, it pretty much takes away from another park being built.

They do say that they plan to bring Wet N Wild over to their side of I 4 in the coming years, as lease rates are going very high in the coming years.

They'll more than likely build more hotels. Loews Hotels says they have the capitol to build, and staying on site means no lines! We'll wait and see!

Namine78

There has been talk about doing a fourth hotel...and an Egyptian one has tested really high. Me being the Sommersverse fan I am wonder what the holdup is...unless it may be the decline in tourism that put Pop Century's second phase on hold.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom