Unique things - Making a Disney Bucket List!

What would be on your bucket list of things to do at Disney? This can be anything from eating someplace special, trying a specific snack food you've heard about, events, tours, rides...anything. We are planning a very big celebration and have been going to Disney for years.

We want to hear YOUR specific dreams or wish list of things to do! We are in a rut after going to Disney and doing the same thing over and over and over! We LOVE Disney but want something to really make this trip memorable!

Thanks!!

disney94

What would be on your bucket list of things to do at Disney? This can be anything from eating someplace special, trying a specific snack food you've heard about, events, tours, rides...anything. We are planning a very big celebration and have been going to Disney for years.

We want to hear YOUR specific dreams or wish list of things to do! We are in a rut after going to Disney and doing the same thing over and over and over! We LOVE Disney but want something to really make this trip memorable!

Thanks!!
The 7 hour behind the scenes tour called Backstage Magic that goes to all 4 parks is AMAZING - very expensive but honestly worth it!
A few years ago we did a sunrise hot air balloon ride with Orange Blossom Balloons, not a Disney company but you fly over the Disney area. We saw Magic Kingdom castle from the air at sunrise, one of our best memories from 20 years of going to WDW!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

wdwhoneymooner

What wonderful ideas everyone. I am learning so much.
Sorry, I have nothing special to suggest except the firework cruises or a speciall cake/chocolate slipper?

The firework cruise is a great idea! Did this last year and we split the cost of it with another family that my DW met on another Disney board. Very nice people. We did the one that left the docks by the Yacht Club and went into the waterway leading to EPCOT. We stopped just after the bridge that connects England and France.

Upvote 0

NonnaT

We loved the early am segway tour at EPCOT. It was still closed and was incredibly bee-you-tee-ful... You spend a lot of time in the world showcase with no other tourists. It was amazing and fun! Love this thread idea, I'm already planning to get the "Mort" pics!

Upvote 0

disney94

We loved the early am segway tour at EPCOT. It was still closed and was incredibly bee-you-tee-ful... You spend a lot of time in the world showcase with no other tourists. It was amazing and fun! Love this thread idea, I'm already planning to get the "Mort" pics!
We have also done this Segway tour, it was great! Loved being in Epcot with the gardeners and the street cleaners but no tourists!

Upvote 0

MickeyMomV

That sounds like it would be a lot of fun during the flower and garden festival!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tinkerbell Mom

Original Poster
You could rent a pontoon boat at the Contemporary and ride around Bay Lake or Seven Seas Lagoon. It costs $45 per half hour. We did it once and loved it.

The Keys to the Kingdom Tour at MK was great too. You even get to go down into the utilidors. Price is $79 pp.

They have a Backstage Safari Tour at AK that sounds fun. $72 pp.
We are doing the Keys to the Kingdom tour! What fun! Cannot wait!! That sounds really inexpensive to rent a pontoon boat! We are staying at Bay Lake Tower and will definitely check that out! Thank you so much!

Upvote 0

Tinkerbell Mom

Original Poster
Upvote 0

KikoKea

There are the Star Wars pictures in the gift shop- your face instead of a SW character. This year, I think DH and I might do that for our 33rd anniversary. Han and Leia! Behind the Seeds tour-not very exciting, but if any of you are interested in gardening, it should be interesting. We've also always wanted to take the Trains tour.

Upvote 0

Grumpy56

Since you will be at Contemporary you might want to check this out. I just found out about it as I was looking at free things to do at WDW.
There is a butterfly garden on the left side as you walk out the back of the lobby towards the pool and the lake. There is also a gardening hotline 407 938 3900 that you can call to get updates on the gardens of WDW (who knew??)

Upvote 0

NonnaT

Since you will be at Contemporary you might want to check this out. I just found out about it as I was looking at free things to do at WDW.
There is a butterfly garden on the left side as you walk out the back of the lobby towards the pool and the lake. There is also a gardening hotline 407 938 3900 that you can call to get updates on the gardens of WDW (who knew??)
We all do now! Thank you for the info!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom