Unique code that had a special offer with it.

SeanWM48

they are quite a find. i've gotten a handful this year for all the time periods in 2016 that i'm not going. hopefully get one more for fall whenever it is released.

olie64

Original Poster
they are quite a find. i've gotten a handful this year for all the time periods in 2016 that i'm not going. hopefully get one more for fall whenever it is released.
This has been the only one I have ever gotten and after a rough day at work, coming home to free park hopper was pretty cool, now we get even more time in the parks by using these.

cdeev8690

I got the same! 20% off room and if you add a 6-day magic your way package, they add on park hopper free of charge. This is only good for summer dates but if you're going to park hop in Disney, it's most useful in the midst of summer crowds IMO. Not sure if I think a trip to disney is "worth it" for Summer '16 with all of the construction and closures. I also just got back from week-long Euro trip so a trip to Disney is likely not in the cards for me right now.

olie64

Original Poster
I got the same! 20% off room and if you add a 6-day magic your way package, they add on park hopper free of charge. This is only good for summer dates but if you're going to park hop in Disney, it's most useful in the midst of summer crowds IMO. Not sure if I think a trip to disney is "worth it" for Summer '16 with all of the construction and closures. I also just got back from week-long Euro trip so a trip to Disney is likely not in the cards for me right now.

Mine was 30% but that was for deluxe which was out of our price range so we just went with the park hopper park. We are going the very first of June and have in the past and the crowds are terrible and we just went over thanksgiving so that crowds won't compare to that I dont believe.

danyoung56

I'm pretty sure what you're referring to is known as a bounceback offer, something to get you to book your next trip right away. A pin code (or Personal Information Number) is what you put in to either your MagicBand account or maybe a credit card, usually a 3 or 4 digit number to add security to your transactions.

olie64

Original Poster
I'm pretty sure what you're referring to is known as a bounceback offer, something to get you to book your next trip right away. A pin code (or Personal Information Number) is what you put in to either your MagicBand account or maybe a credit card, usually a 3 or 4 digit number to add security to your transactions.

I know what a PIN for debt card/ magic band is, That just want I heard then call on other fan sites but they could be called something else.

Actually you are wrong. A bounceback offer is only bookable while still on disney property, technially it can be booked till midnight of the day of check out also. You'll find these in your room and even if you don't find one you can call Disney reservations and you can still book it. And ty you ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sooooooooooooooooooo much for telling us what PIN stood for, no one would ever have known,

As for what its really called its called a Unique offer code. Disney no longer likes to use the word Pin offer, but will know what you are talking about if you refer to it in this way

olie64

Original Poster
Didn't mean to offend. Usually too much information is better than too little.

Your fine. Yes to much info is better then not enough. I wasn't offended sorry if I came across that way I should have put a wink face after it.

TLAP

OK, so please forgive this question if it sounds stupid... but I do need to clarify what I'm reading.... If I get a card in the mail that says "Unique Offer Code", it is the same thing that people are calling a "Pin Code"??

Thank you, in advance!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom