Uniforms!

BelleWannaBe77

Original Poster
Hey guys! I recently got accepted into operations (YAY!!:ROFLOL: ) and was wondering if Disney provides uniforms or should I bring khakis/black pants? Please help! Thanks!! :kiss:

BelleWannaBe77

Original Poster
AH! I also have a question about the acceptance thing online (even though it has nothing to do with this thread..sorry)!! I'm going through it right now and it asks for a faculty contact name and number. HUH??

kal1484

You will get a costume, which includes pants. Sometimes socks depending. The only thing you would need to worry about is either black or white shoes. They cannot have any other color than the required color.

Your facilty person is probably the one who hosted the presentation at the campus.

feigned

It says right on the acceptance pages what a faculty contact is:

Faculty Contact
You will be asked to indicate your Faculty Contact on the form.
The "Faculty Contact" is the person at your school who will be assisting you while you are on your internship. Because who this person is varies from school to school and even from student to student, we can only provide you with general ideas of who this person would be for you.

Some students list their academic advisor. Others list a person from their school's internship/co-op/experiential education office. Some will list one of their professors.

This person should be able to verify that you are currently (a) enrolled in school, (b) that you are either a Full-Time or Part-Time student, and (c) that you are in good academic standing with your school (not on any sort of academic probation).

In addition, if someone from your school spoke during the presentation, you may want to check with them as well for direction-- this would not be one of the student campus representatives.

Hopefully this gives you some indication as to who this person would be for you.

Scar Junior

Hey guys! I recently got accepted into operations (YAY!!:ROFLOL: ) and was wondering if Disney provides uniforms or should I bring khakis/black pants? Please help! Thanks!! :kiss:

That's my girl! :animwink:

Your costume will be taken care of. I'd mostly work on picking out bikinis (for when we go to the beach).

Lexxweb

So wait, are you doing the Disney College Program?

You got accepted into Operations!? Congrats! What attraction are your working at? Did they let you choose or did they just tell you?

Have fun,

:cool: Lexxweb

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom