Undercover Tourist Tickets

frozenfever2017

Original Poster
Hi all! Planning our first trip for Nov 2017.
Was looking at tickets at Undercover Tourist and they have a 4 day Park Hopper right now with a special for 3 extra days free. We were planning to get a 7 day Park Hopper so this is perfect. It looks like it is a $200 savings from WDW website. Is this too good to be true or am I missing something? I thought maybe the extra three days didn't have the Hopping included but from what I am reading they do. Wasn't planning to buy tickets quite yet but not sure how long the deal last.

The_Jobu

Hi all! Planning our first trip for Nov 2017.
Was looking at tickets at Undercover Tourist and they have a 4 day Park Hopper right now with a special for 3 extra days free. We were planning to get a 7 day Park Hopper so this is perfect. It looks like it is a $200 savings from WDW website. Is this too good to be true or am I missing something? I thought maybe the extra three days didn't have the Hopping included but from what I am reading they do. Wasn't planning to buy tickets quite yet but not sure how long the deal last.

I've used UT for tickets a few times, never any issues.

anchorman314

I'm assuming that when you say it's a $200 savings, you mean that you'd be buying 4 tickets? ($48 savings per ticket) If that's what you meant, then it's not too good to be true, and is, in fact, a great deal. I've purchased several bonus/promo tickets from UT, usually the 5-for-the-price-of-4 variety. The ticket that you get in the mail is the same thing you'd get directly from Disney. It has the number of days printed right on it. So for these 7-day Park Hoppers, the back of the card would say "7-Day Park Hopper".

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Okay corrected post ...thought you meant $200 per ticket but guessing you have 4 people. Lol It is legit and is the same offer they usually have all the time. But ticket prices increase each year so buy ASAP if you know you will need the 7 day tickets. You can buy from them with confidence. They are a reputable authorized reseller. ;)

frozenfever2017

Original Poster
I'm assuming that when you say it's a $200 savings, you mean that you'd be buying 4 tickets? ($48 savings per ticket) If that's what you meant, then it's not too good to be true, and is, in fact, a great deal. I've purchased several bonus/promo tickets from UT, usually the 5-for-the-price-of-4 variety. The ticket that you get in the mail is the same thing you'd get directly from Disney. It has the number of days printed right on it. So for these 7-day Park Hoppers, the back of the card would say "7-Day Park Hopper".
Haha, yes 200 total! :)

GoofGoof

Premium Member
That offer is a good deal, and UT is very trustworthy. However, it says that the tickets are for use through May 26.
Can you point me to where it says that? It looks to me like they can be used anytime in the future, at least based on this link: https://www.undercovertourist.com/orlando/4-day-park-hopper-plus-three-days-free-ticket/. Am I missing something?
I think that's a different ticket offer. The 4 day 4 park ticket has to be used by May 26th. The 7 day park hopper for the price of 4 days offer looks like it's a regular ticket that can be used any time.

Here's the 4 park ticket offer:
https://www.undercovertourist.com/orlando/4-park-magic-ticket/

Last edited:

yensid67

Frozendorever, GoofGoof is right....it says right on the page after you click on the offer on the first page(beside Pic) I was just gonna advise you of the same, but GoofGoof beat me to it!
BUT Undercovertourist is the most inexpensive site for tickets. It may be the same price as Disney site, but the difference is that the TAXES and shipping are included in the price! Plus, with undercovertourist if you plan to do other parks and attractions in Orlando, it's a one stop shop for your tickets! your 7 day Disney tickets are going to run you about $384 adults $363 child

Sans Souci

If they mail the tickets to your home, how does this work with Magicbands?

If you don't want physical tickets, you buy e-tickets which gives you a number that you can link to your Magicband. Then you can book your FPs. Once you link them, you can't return them, though.

Last edited:

Clamman73

I just grabbed one of these for this years trip to keep holding on to my non expiring tickets. It shows up after it's linked as a 7-day magic your way ticket w/ park hopper option.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom