Under 18 = No Dining Reservations?

DTale

Original Poster
Under the new MyDisneyExperience site I'm no longer able to make Dining reservations. I came to the conclusion that it is because I am under the age of 18; it doesn't say that's why, I just get the "server unavailable" message, but when I use my mother's account to try and make a reservation it works fine.

Is there a link to the "old site" anymore? I remember never having an issue making reservations on there.

I would use my mother's account, but this is a band trip so nobody will be with me who is 18 years or older. And I don't want them to ask me who my "guests" are and think I'm impersonating someone.

Any ideas?

KJ1081

A room reservation is not required. I'm currently holding 3 dining reservations for a spring trip we haven't even booked yet. You used to be able to access the old site by clicking on the link to order customized maps, but I don't know if that's still there.

DTale

Original Poster
A room reservation is not required. I'm currently holding 3 dining reservations for a spring trip we haven't even booked yet. You used to be able to access the old site by clicking on the link to order customized maps, but I don't know if that's still there.

Thanks for the tip. I just tried it and the maps page is still the old site, but when I click on the "Make Dining Reservations" tab, it returns me to the new site. Darn.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom