Unable to Book Disney Dining

megyoung

Original Poster
I was set to book my dining reservations for our Thanksgiving trip at 6:00 this morning. Got online, and kept getting this message, or variations of it:

We're sorry, there is a problem searching for Table Service reservations at this time

I tried for most the 6:00 hour, then called Disney Dining right at 7 am - was told there would be a 2 minute wait and 15 minutes later, was still on hold. I tried calling back - big mistake - wait times over 90 minutes now!

Anyone else having these issues? Is the whole system down?

megyoung

Original Poster
I hate that I spent all this time planning our restaurants/itinerary and wasn't able to get what we wanted as soon as it went live. We saw it is working this morning, too, but BOG for lunch was already gone at 6:07, and we had trouble snagging some other places that normally aren't an issue (Mama Melrose, etc). They could have gone live for 2:30 in the morning for all I know!

jlsHouston

I hate that I spent all this time planning our restaurants/itinerary and wasn't able to get what we wanted as soon as it went live. We saw it is working this morning, too, but BOG for lunch was already gone at 6:07, and we had trouble snagging some other places that normally aren't an issue (Mama Melrose, etc). They could have gone live for 2:30 in the morning for all I know!

I tried it at 10 pm last night from the app and it was working....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom