Ultimate trip! Read to believe!

KevinPage

I hate you:p I'm been trying to become a Grand Marshall for a long time now. I even layed on the whole 1 year anniversary bit, but they still insists it is random :-(

J/k though, good for you

Grand Marshall and getting in the Hot Seat on Millionaire are my 2 objectives right now. Done Millionaire 12X so far and missed it by .2 seconds 2X as well

tigger1968

Original Poster
I have the pictures back from the parade, but I have to get them burned onto a cd so I can load them on my computer. I will get that done tomorrow, and I hope to have them online that night or Wed. night at the latest. They are too cool!

And no, I will not reveal any more details of who we met!:p That's what made this so magical...that we weren't looking for it!

ocolectr

That gave me warm-fuzzies and butterflies just reading about it! That is SO cool!

How wonderful for you!!!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Testtrack321

It's amzing how nice CM's are. Congrats! Let me tell you that the most amazing part of any WDW Trip I've been to was seeing ToN for the first time (oh god, I was SHAKING!) and then riding the Segway (see avitar for photo of one)!!!!

figmentmom

WOW! Lots of magical things have happened to us at Disney, but not being Grand Marshalls of a parade! Glad you were in the right place at the right time, talking to the right CM, etc. - and I loved the "cue the squirrel" line, too!:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom