Ultimate Ride: Disney Coaster

Bdis86

Account Suspended
Original Poster
At the 2002 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles last week, we got a first look at Ultimate Ride: Disney Coaster, the next installment in Disney Interactive's popular roller coaster simulation game series. Like the previous Ultimate Ride games, Disney Coaster will let players design, build, and ride a wide variety of roller coasters set in several different environments. The new game, though, will feature several improvements, including new environments based on actual Disney attractions such as Toontown, Frontierland, Main Street, and Space Mountain.
In addition to the new Disney environments, Ultimate Ride: Disney Coaster will include more than 60 new props based on those used in actual Disney theme parks. The game will also feature a new judging panel filled with Disney characters. Players can have their creations rated by one of several judges, each of which will have different roller coaster preferences.

While the new Disney content will no doubt please Disney fans of all ages, the game will also include a number of improvements aimed at pleasing Ultimate Ride fans looking for more flexibility in creating their roller coasters. Disney's Philip Hopbell demonstrated some of the game's technical upgrades, including three levels of environmental fogging, slider-based adjustable track accelerators, and graphical improvements like specular highlighting. One of the more impressive coasters shown was an underwater coaster with a new invisible track, which made players look as if they were swimming freely through the ocean. The game also includes a variety of new visual and sound effects, like fireworks, which can be timed to the ride. Hopbell noted that a number of the game's new features are intended to give players more options when telling a story with their coaster, which is what many actual Disney rides are designed to do.

Disney Coaster will also have a number of new missions designed by Disney Imagineers, some of which require players to re-create world-famous Disney attractions. Players will also be able to alter existing Disney rides in the game, like adding loops or different lighting to Space Mountain. Like Ultimate Ride: Coaster Deluxe, Disney Coaster will be fully compatible with the previous Ultimate Ride games.

I posted some screenshots from the game below. Ultimate Ride: Disney Coaster is scheduled for release in September.

disney_screen001.jpg

disney_screen002.jpg

disney_screen003.jpg

disney_screen004.jpg

disney_screen005.jpg

disney_screen006.jpg

disney_screen007.jpg

disney_screen008.jpg

- http://gamespot.com/gamespot/storie...2868410,00.html

Looks Neat!!!

The_CEO

Cause he has manners and KNOWS its not his article.. And if he did he sure would remember to give credit ;)

~Justin...

NowInc

Then why didnt you just post a link to the original article on here?

..oh..i know..because then you wouldnt get ANY hits...

SPAM....plain and simple...

your original post didnt give ANY credit to the original site..and if they found out you "stole" their images and article..they would force you to remove it (why do you think they put their logo in the bottom right corner)

You have been warned before...we do NOT tolerate spam..from ANYONE. You have been trying to give your site exposure...its very obvious...its getting annoying now.

Bdis86

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Okay, I wasn't trying to spam at all, all I was trying to do was show some info here. So, I'll redo my first post for you. Pics will be links though. lol

orlandoparks

Originally posted by NowInc
Then why didnt you just post a link to the original article on here?

..oh..i know..because then you wouldnt get ANY hits...

SPAM....plain and simple...

your original post didnt give ANY credit to the original site..and if they found out you "stole" their images and article..they would force you to remove it (why do you think they put their logo in the bottom right corner)

You have been warned before...we do NOT tolerate spam..from ANYONE. You have been trying to give your site exposure...its very obvious...its getting annoying now.

He was just tring to help out. Calm down.

NowInc

Originally posted by wdwmouse8

He was just tring to help out. Calm down.

I am going to assume you did not see the ORIGINAL posts that caused me to make the above posts (before he fixed them)...so I will say to YOU...chill out...I dont randomly jump on anyone.

Bdis86

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Originally posted by Turbogames
The game looks really cool. But is the game an expansion or a stand alone? Also NowInc can really scare me sometimes.LOL
The orginal post was a link to my own forums where I had posted the same message. Anyway, Ultimate Ride doesn't do expansion packs, so that should answer your question. :) And don't blame Now, he's not that bad. lol

orlandoparks

Originally posted by NowInc

I am going to assume you did not see the ORIGINAL posts that caused me to make the above posts (before he fixed them)...so I will say to YOU...chill out...I dont randomly jump on anyone.
I know he copied that, but he did not mean to cause trouble. I didn't say you just jumped on anyone, all I said was that he might not of known and all he did was try and report news. Hr was just trying to help.

orlandoparks

Originally posted by wdwmouse8
I know he copied that, but he did not mean to cause trouble. I didn't say you just jumped on anyone, all I said was that he might not of known and all he did was try and report news. Hr was just trying to help.

orlandoparks

I'm not tring to cause trouble, but I just wanted you to know that he might not have known. (Bye the way, I ment to put this under the original post, but I accidetally put another post.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom