Ultimate RCT download for Disney fans

Brisal73

Original Poster
I have recently completed my ultimate vision of what I would put in a Disney theme park.
It is called Disneylandia it contains the best of all of the Disney theme parks from around the world.
You must have Loopy Landscapes, the and the Drexler Patch to run this on your pc.
Here is the link www.digital-coaster.com it is in the Fantasy Park section of the website. I also have my own recreations of DCA and TDS in the Parks section....enjoy

btw. I would appreciate any feedback on my creations

JonnyK

link wont work.

all i did was get this.

SSLcatacomb Network Server

If you are visiting this server because you encountered network abuse such as SPAM, please explain the abusive situation and we will take care of it as soon as possible. Action on the complaint may take several hours, and may be invisible to the complainant. Please be aware that forgery and misdirection is common with abuse and may require time to track down. Your complaint will be handled in accordance with our internal procedures and resolution will follow guidelines from our Acceptable Use Policy and individual customer agreements.

Report abuse to abuse@sslcatacomb.com

Brisal73

Original Poster
i dont know whats up with the site

i dont know whats up with the site. if anywone is interested u can give me your email Ill send it over...sorry for the confusion

Brisal73

Original Poster
here is the file for Disneylandia...let me know if you want dca or tds

Attachments

• disneylandia.zip
    471.8 KB · Views: 103

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom