Ultimate Park Hopper Ticket ?

disneydudette

Heres what I kno about this ticket......

includes all parks both water and theme...plus DTD, WWoS, and DQ....

does it also include unlimited use of the hotel amenities.....such as water boats...bikes...etc.

No. I had to pay to use the Water Mice, and other amenities at my hotel, not to mention at DTD. All the UPH is good for is what you said--all 4 parks, the water parks, Pleasure Island, and DisneyQuest.

Upvote 0

SteveUK

Sorry to steal your thread but I have a UPH question. Can you still visit multiple parks in one day with this ticket? For example, spend the day in one park, then go to another park for the evening show?

Upvote 0

Katherine

It hink with all hoppers it doesn't matter where you go but it's the days that matter. So you can go to Mk in the morning the take a break at Typhoon Lagoon and visit Mgm for Fantasmic in the evening it doesn't matter. Hope it Helps:D

Upvote 0

Seano846

Originally posted by SteveUK
Sorry to steal your thread but I have a UPH question. Can you still visit multiple parks in one day with this ticket? For example, spend the day in one park, then go to another park for the evening show?

Yes you can, you just need to have you're hand stamped as you exit one of the parks( though I don't know why, they never check upon re-entry)

Upvote 0

Dizneydude87

Originally posted by Seano846

Yes you can, you just need to have you're hand stamped as you exit one of the parks( though I don't know why, they never check upon re-entry)

Lol. Actaly, they do. You just don't realize it. After you insert you're ticket into the machine, when you pick it up on the other side, you're hand is under the UV thigie. They look then. It's a much quicker way, and goes unnoticed. Last time I was there, I they didn't hold the thing to my hand, and I asked them why. She was like, "Yeah I did. You just didnt see it." I was like, "HUH???" she then said, "Whatch for a while." I then saw sevral people with hand stamps on the screen, they just don't tell you there lookin. :) :D :animwink:

Upvote 0

Erika

I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure that with the Ultimate hopper, your days DO EXPIRE, unlike the others.

Anybody know for sure? We got Plus for our trip since we don't plan on visiting DQ anyway.

Upvote 0

fanofwdw

I have a question...

I have a question, too. Can you upgrade to UPHs?

I have 3 5-Day PHs and I'm considering upgrading to PHP w/more days.

Another question...can you get 7-day UPHs if you are staying 8 days? Or can you get 6-day UPHs if you are staying 8 days?

Thanks!

Upvote 0

Erika

Re: I have a question...

Originally posted by fanofwdw

Another question...can you get 7-day UPHs if you are staying 8 days? Or can you get 6-day UPHs if you are staying 8 days?

Thanks!

The guy I spoke with may have just been trying to get more money out of me (nooooo!) but he pretty much said no to those questions. That's another reason why I went with the Plus.

BUT, if I am wrong, somebody please jump in here!

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

Re: Re: I have a question...

Originally posted by Erika

The guy I spoke with may have just been trying to get more money out of me (nooooo!) but he pretty much said no to those questions. That's another reason why I went with the Plus.

BUT, if I am wrong, somebody please jump in here!

He wasn't trying to get more money from you, that is actually the policy.

There is however a way to get around this...

Most people don't go to the theme parks on the first and last days (check in and check out). So what you can do to be able to get a UPH for the days you want is to make three seperate reservations. Even though this may be a little more confusing it will save you a lot of money in the long run. This way you nly have the ticket for the amount of days you need it.

Upvote 0

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
When you're making reservations, do they have a problem with you doing that? If I would have known that, it would have made my last trip so much easier! You'd think of all people, Disney would know if you were cheating them out of money. :p

Upvote 0
If you want to drop a day off of a UPH ticket, buy it at the resort, and they can drop the first or last day off, not usually both, but sometimes you can get them to drop both. But you can only do this if you purchase the pass AT the resort.

Upvote 0

Erika

Re: Re: Re: I have a question...

Originally posted by DisneyInsider

He wasn't trying to get more money from you, that is actually the policy.

AOK! I kind of assumed so, but sometimes you hear different things from different people.

There is however a way to get around this...

Most people don't go to the theme parks on the first and last days (check in and check out). So what you can do to be able to get a UPH for the days you want is to make three seperate reservations. Even though this may be a little more confusing it will save you a lot of money in the long run. This way you nly have the ticket for the amount of days you need it.

MY but you are sneaky! :eek: :p Thanks for the tip! I am going to keep our Plus passes for now but this is good to know for the future.

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

Re: Re: Re: Re: I have a question...

Originally posted by Erika
[B/]MY but you are sneaky! :eek: :p Thanks for the tip! I am going to keep our Plus passes for now but this is good to know for the future. [/B]

It is a good idea when you don't want to spend money for 2 days you can't use. But also remeber if there is a day off planned in to the schedule then you still lose that admission day. I think the plus passes are really the best buy.

Upvote 0

SteveUK

Ok, I'm confused now. I have booked a package with a pass referred to in the brochure as both 'ultimate hopper' and 'length of stay' pass. I have arranged flight times so I can visit the parks on both arrival and depature day, are you saying I cant do that with my pass? I'm travelling with Virgin Holidays from the UK, if that makes any difference?

Upvote 0

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
The Unlimited Park Hopper and Length of Stay are the same thing, I believe, just different names. I think they changed the name of the LoS pass a year or two ago so as to (not) confuse guests more. :lol:

UPH can be used on the day you arrive, and the entire day of your departure. Yes, for whatever reason you need a handstamp to park-hop.

If you plan to visit the water parks, DQ, and PI, then the UPH is your best option. If DQ is not in your plans, then perhaps a PHP would be a better option.

Upvote 0

SteveUK

Great, thanks. I will arrive at about 4-5pm, time to get my stuff sorted, have something to eat and get to one of the parks for an evening show.
Thanks for the info.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom