Ultimate least crowded time?

t_zeke77

Hi guys!!!!:wave:
I know this question is somewhere in the archives, but I'm too lazy to look. So what is the ultimate least crowded time to go to WDW? Im tired of the crowds and not being able to move around in the walkways in the World. I know you guys can help me out. :king:

brent2124

It would have probably benn easier to search "least crowded" and read the responses than to start a new thread and type a full explanation. But Christmas Day and 4th of July are the least crowded days.

Upvote 0

polynesiangirl

It would have probably benn easier to search "least crowded" and read the responses than to start a new thread and type a full explanation. But Christmas Day and 4th of July are the least crowded days.

:ROFLOL:

Don't forget Thanksgiving. Or Easter Sunday. WDW is a ghost town that day. ;)

On a serious note, I'd try touringplans.com or the allears link that was previously posted. They should have some good info for you.

Upvote 0

dsnyfreak

try the week or 2 after labor day. there are no holiday celebrations going on yet and nothing around the orlando, tampa or Daytona beach area going on yet. that time of year is usually the slowest and most of the attractions are up and running, although u can go early Jan., but thats usually when they do alot of the refurbs on the rides because it is the slowest time of year but after the 3rd week of Jan, the cheerleaders usually start coming around and they r around for quite a while, just keep on eye out for celebrations and things going on around the central part of the state as well. thats the best way also to tell. Plus the resort rates or the best :D whenever u decide to go, have fun and relax ur on vacation at the "Happiest Place on Earth!!":D

Upvote 0

Lucky

The day after a hurricane goes through is the least crowded. Check the
WDW calender and find out when the next hurricane is scheduled.

Upvote 0

Hot4Hudgens

I went last November 17th-21st (Mon thru Fri) I honestly thought an asteroid had ridden the parks of all life forms. It seemed like we were the only ones there at times. I had never seen WDW so empty.

Upvote 0

DisneyPrincess5

I would say that the least crowded time at any park is about an hour or so after they close. :shrug:

Haha...I agree!

A great time to go that also happens to be not crowded is in January...not during/right after the new year or during the Marathon (Which is one of the most crowded times and found out the hard way :rolleyes:).
We find it to be very peaceful, not too hot, and easy to maneuver.

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

I can only speak from my experiences, but when we have been there in the beginning of May, October and December, crowds have been minimal. The beginning of December by far was the least crowded of the 3 months I listed above. Not to mention the Christmas decorations were up. It was awesome! Hope this helps some.

Upvote 0

ryguy

I went to the Magic kingdom a few years ago on Super Bowl sunday and it was the least amount of people I have ever seen at the Magic Kingdom.

Upvote 0

Tater48

We have been twice during this period in the past, and while the rest of the week was not too bad, the 4th of July itself was packed from the afternoon on. These were some of the most crowded days that we had ever seen at MK.

Upvote 0

ProfSlim

Although my favorite time of year is the first week of May the least crowds that I've personally ever seen is during the second or third week of September. In the US kids are back to school at this time and for Europeans, their main holiday month is August. When I went Sept 12 - 19 there were basically zero minute waits. All the "E" ticket rides were wide open, no waits at all. Strangely enough, though, all dinners still required preferred seating.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom