UK/US Free Dining questions

SteveUK

Just hoping a resident expert can help explain or clarify something for me?

I understand the release of dates and availability varies between free dining being offered in the US and the UK. However, is it correct that bookings from the US receive a free dining plan in Value resorts, whereas UK must book at least a Moderate for free dining?

If this is the case, is there any reason/restriction for me making a booking via a US agent to receive the dining plan and stay at a Value?

We are wanting to take our 3yr old for his first visit, and want to stay at the All Star Movies for the atmosphere/scenery etc, but the dining plan would make a real difference to budget.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Packages with free DDP are at Moderate and Deluxe. A Value resort package gets the QSDP for free.

Not sure if that's the same with offers booked in the UK.

I think generally packages booked in the UK are much better deals than those booked in North America. I would compare whole packages, not based solrely on what dining is "free".

Upvote 0

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Just hoping a resident expert can help explain or clarify something for me?

I understand the release of dates and availability varies between free dining being offered in the US and the UK. However, is it correct that bookings from the US receive a free dining plan in Value resorts, whereas UK must book at least a Moderate for free dining?

If this is the case, is there any reason/restriction for me making a booking via a US agent to receive the dining plan and stay at a Value?

We are wanting to take our 3yr old for his first visit, and want to stay at the All Star Movies for the atmosphere/scenery etc, but the dining plan would make a real difference to budget.

In the US you can get free Full plan at Moderates and Deluxe! You get free QS at Values!

In the UK you get no Free Plan in Values!
Free QS in Moderates and Free full DP in Deluxes!

UK guesta also get discounts of 30 to 45 percent at times at OKW & SS that can be combined with fred dining! We also get to book free dining for the whole year well in advance whereas in the US it is released every few months

Upvote 0

SteveUK

Original Poster
Thanks for the replies.

I am aware there is a difference between the levels of dining plan, and this isn't so much the question. I'm more interested in the possibility of booking a value resort and receiving a free plan.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom