UK PIN Codes?

pjulie75

Hi

Just wondered if anyone in UK has received a discount PIN Code? I found out about these codes here and am desperate to get one:), who doesn't want a bargain:ROFLOL:. I am registered on the UK Walt Disney UK site, ordered a planning DVD and have booked through them before but have never received these codes,

Thanks

Ghall

Yes, we got two pin codes in the last few months. We are also registered on the Disney UK site but the pin codes are coming from Disneyworld.com. We also have made bookings on the US site as passholders and I think thats where the codes are coming from. We haven't received codes from the UK site. You should also register on the US site, you never know you might just get a pin code. I was delighted to get a pin code but unfortunately we couldn't use them.

Upvote 0

pjulie75

Original Poster
I have just went on to register on US site, and I am already listed oops!! So haven't had anything yet, have just done a few quotes etc, so hopefully something might come through. What type of promotion did you receive?

Upvote 0

Ghall

The first one was 30% off deluxe resorts from 25th Dec 09 till 2nd Jan 10.I was surprised to get a pin offer over Christmas. Wish I could have gone. The second one was 40% off selected resorts from 14th Feb till 13th March. Hope they send me some that I can use. Good luck with getting a pin code!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom