UK Package Deal- Linking Tickets?

Ariel1986

Original Poster
So I have a package deal booked- resort, tickets and dining plan included.

On MDE it lists my hotel reservation and dining plan package as I linked it up- and I have customised my magicbands... but under the section where it says "tickets and passes" nothing shows up.
I can't link the bands to it because I don't have any ticket numbers and I don't have my magicband numbers yet... I won't receive the bands until I arrive at the resort, as they don't ship them overseas.

Do they just "appear" after the last date you can customise the bands has passed or do I need to ring up Disney?

Does it matter if I don't link the tickets? Will my FP+ choices be on the bands? Confused!

Sorry if this has already been explained I did have a look around...

stevehousse

They should appear. It could also be a glitch in the system. Our trip in Nov, the ticket area didn't show our tickets until we were able to do online check in. Our new trip we have planned right now for this coming Nov already shows our tickets...I wouldn't be too concerned until u get to your online check in dates...

Ariel1986

Original Poster

I'm 96 days out so I've still got a little while to go- so will try not to worry yet then...! :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom