UK Offers for 2023

skipperdan

I have been waiting for the 2023 offers to drop for a few months now. We normally get them at the end of April, but instead, we have got a new 20% off 2022 offer. Does anyone have a guess when we might see the offers for 2023?

I'm currently trying to plan a big family holiday and I'm seeing dramatic increases in the costs, not just from Disney but the flights have all gone up as well. For 2023 in Oct half term it's now £8k, whereas 2019 was around £6k (with free DDP).

nickys

Premium Member
I have been waiting for the 2023 offers to drop for a few months now. We normally get them at the end of April, but instead, we have got a new 20% off 2022 offer. Does anyone have a guess when we might see the offers for 2023?

I'm currently trying to plan a big family holiday and I'm seeing dramatic increases in the costs, not just from Disney but the flights have all gone up as well. For 2023 in Oct half term it's now £8k, whereas 2019 was around £6k (with free DDP).
The reality is that prices have gone up dramatically. Everyone’s been commenting on the increased costs, whether US, Canadian, U.K. or anyone else.

And yes, flights have gone up too. Hardly surprising when you think there was virtually no travel at all for 18 months and the cost of fuel is rocketing. In fact it’s worth remembering that even after you book, your final price can increase if it’s due to fuel costs.

As to when offers start to come out, they may be waiting until a decision is taken over the dining plans.

Upvote 0

skipperdan

Original Poster
The reality is that prices have gone up dramatically. Everyone’s been commenting on the increased costs, whether US, Canadian, U.K. or anyone else.

And yes, flights have gone up too. Hardly surprising when you think there was virtually no travel at all for 18 months and the cost of fuel is rocketing. In fact it’s worth remembering that even after you book, your final price can increase if it’s due to fuel costs.

As to when offers start to come out, they may be waiting until a decision is taken over the dining plans.
I thought the dinning plans were announced to come back sometime in 2022?

Upvote 0

Aussiejen79

IM in Australia and spoke to Disney reservations lastnight as im waiting for September 2023 reservations to become available.
They said theyre not 100% sure when the dates will be released but to call back in 14 days. When i called last month they told me the dates I requested will be released next month (May 2022)
Whether that was a rough guess or they know something ...who knows but I will continue to call every week until I can book.
I just want to book lol ,
In saying that , I have booked 7 days at a non-Disney resort for September 2023....

Upvote 0

skipperdan

Original Poster
IM in Australia and spoke to Disney reservations lastnight as im waiting for September 2023 reservations to become available.
They said theyre not 100% sure when the dates will be released but to call back in 14 days. When i called last month they told me the dates I requested will be released next month (May 2022)
Whether that was a rough guess or they know something ...who knows but I will continue to call every week until I can book.
I just want to book lol ,
In saying that , I have booked 7 days at a non-Disney resort for September 2023....
That’s odd I can book up to December in 2023 - it’s just so expensive!

Upvote 0

skipperdan

Original Poster
I did a quick test to see what the price increase was since our last trip in 2019, to do exactly the same holiday is around £2500 more.
I don’t mind the cost increase it just seems without benefits like the free dinning plan and vouchers it’s a significant jump. Food for a family of 4 for 2 weeks is about £2.5k - which when you add on top of the already over the top price increases is horrible.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom