UK offer 2024

Riviera Rita

Original Poster
I couldn't find a category for UK and European guests, so forgive me if I'm in the wrong place and feel free to move me to the right one. I just checked on 2024 prices on the UK site and the offer is the best they've had yet so I think the numbers must be down of UK and also European bookings. It did feel like I hardly saw any Brits at the resorts and parks in November and yet, the plane was pretty full, so perhaps they are staying offsite more, villas can be more cost effective for large groups.

MattH20

Dining credit looking much better, still do not think its near the old dining plan benefit (assume thats long gone now).

interesting we found it hard to get the rooms we wanted this year so they must be selling?

i wonder if they think numbers may be down in 2024 due to cost pressures over here? We had originally said we would give it a miss in 2024, but I’m half tempted again now.

James J

In the Parks
No
We've booked for November 2024 but it looks like some room inventory has yet to be released, as the only Moderate Resort showing through Disney themselves was POR and even then there we no Standard Rooms. That's fine for us as we actually wanted POR - other places like Virgin did have Standard Rooms at POR/CSR, though when you compared the final price with the one on Disney for a Wood/Pool View Room, there wasn't much in it.

Just 568 days to go now 🤪

The Mighty Tim

We've booked for November 2024 but it looks like some room inventory has yet to be released, as the only Moderate Resort showing through Disney themselves was POR and even then there we no Standard Rooms. That's fine for us as we actually wanted POR - other places like Virgin did have Standard Rooms at POR/CSR, though when you compared the final price with the one on Disney for a Wood/Pool View Room, there wasn't much in it.

Just 568 days to go now 🤪
I was able to book a CSR standard room through Disney yesterday for September 2024.

514 days for me!

esskay

Dining credit looking much better, still do not think its near the old dining plan benefit (assume thats long gone now).
Wouldn't be too sure, they're still putting DDP snack credit markers on new menus so they theoretically could bring it back overnight as everythings still geared up for it.

The MDE API still also have a flag on which menu items, restaurants, snacks etc are part of DDP so they've been keeping it all up to date.

James J

In the Parks
No
I was able to book a CSR standard room through Disney yesterday for September 2024.

514 days for me!
I'll keep checking back for our dates and see when more rooms are released, to see if it gives us a decision to make over a standard room at CSR or keeping the Wood View at POR. We do love CSR too!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom