UK no longer able to access US Seaworld website

bigkevvo

Original Poster
Hi everyone

I've been planning my big Florida holiday for my and my wife's 30th birthday celebrations for months...we're planning on going to Seaworld on Sunday 1st September for their usual Labor Day celebration, including fireworks.

By now I'd normally have the daily show schedule from the US Seaworld website ready to plan my day...however...the US website now automatically redirects me to the UK website, which doesn't detail either opening hours or show schedules. I've emailed Seaworld but didn't get my desired response.

Would any US members be kind enough to post the show schedule for for Sunday 1st September so I can do my planning?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

Kevin

Mousey21

I was looking on there today as we're going in October and wanted to know about the halloween dates and wondered why it kept doing that! thought something was going wrong!

bsiev1977

Hi everyone

I've been planning my big Florida holiday for my and my wife's 30th birthday celebrations for months...we're planning on going to Seaworld on Sunday 1st September for their usual Labor Day celebration, including fireworks.

By now I'd normally have the daily show schedule from the US Seaworld website ready to plan my day...however...the US website now automatically redirects me to the UK website, which doesn't detail either opening hours or show schedules. I've emailed Seaworld but didn't get my desired response.

Would any US members be kind enough to post the show schedule for for Sunday 1st September so I can do my planning?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

Kevin
Park hours are 9am-10pm

A'Lure: the call of the ocean
3:30pm, 5pm

Blue Horizons
10am, 11:30am, 1:30pm, 3:00pm, 4:30pm

Clyde and Seamore
11:00am, 12:45pm, 2:15pm, 3:45pm, 5:15pm

One Ocean
11am, 12:30pm, 2:30pm, 4:00pm, 5:30pm

Pets Ahoy
12:15pm, 1:45pm, 3:15pm, 4:45pm, 6:15pm

Sea Lions Tonite
8:00pm

Shamu Rocks
9:00pm

bigkevvo

Original Poster
Park hours are 9am-10pm

A'Lure: the call of the ocean
3:30pm, 5pm

Blue Horizons
10am, 11:30am, 1:30pm, 3:00pm, 4:30pm

Clyde and Seamore
11:00am, 12:45pm, 2:15pm, 3:45pm, 5:15pm

One Ocean
11am, 12:30pm, 2:30pm, 4:00pm, 5:30pm

Pets Ahoy
12:15pm, 1:45pm, 3:15pm, 4:45pm, 6:15pm

Sea Lions Tonite
8:00pm

Shamu Rocks
9:00pm

Thanks a million!

wdwstateofmind

just use a free online proxy if you have future problems as such...websites like anonymouse.org should clearly up all those problems for you as the site won't know you're in the UK (and I believe you can dictate what country it thinks you're from)...

bsiev1977

No problem. There's also an app for iPhone and Android phones that has maps, wait times, show times, etc.
Don't know if being in the UK would affect you being able to download it.
I wanted to add, the app has a nifty car finder feature. You GPS tag your parking spot when you park, and it helps you find your way back at the end of the day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom