UK BBC 3 April 12th - I can record, but..

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Original Poster
Theres a request been posted on WDWresortTV about a program on UK TV this coming Monday - seems to be a docu about the Roy Disney/Eisner/Everyone else thing.... I can record it, but need help to upload it to Disney-Central.

RU42

Let us know when you have it ready to go. Jedi or I can give you some FTP information to send it to.

RU

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Original Poster
Will do. Since I`ve never prepard a vid for upload, will WMV (through Movie Maker 2) be ok?

RU42

yes, WMV is fine. I would like to suggest using the 1 step above VCR like - I cannot remember what that is at the moment. Still gives a decent size and good quality. (This setting is what I used for Spaceship Earth release I did a week ago.)

RU

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Original Poster
Will do, thanks. Probably post here on Tuesday morning (GMT) when its captured. I`ve plenty of experience in capturing (VHS and DV) and editing my own ride footage, but its only ever gone onto DVD... who knows - if it works I might get bitten by the bug and post my vids - multi angle and source audio of Horizons, WoM and JII. Could be the start of a beautiful thing... assuming I remember to record it! Setting alarm clock now...

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Original Poster
Well well, 9pm came, I started recording, and the program was about... Bacardi! I double checked the listings, and its was still there. I`ve fired of an email to the BBC (see if i get a reply), and will see whats broadcast tomorrow at 9pm (the 2nd transmision date)

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Original Poster
Just looked, its now scheduled for this coming Saturday at 8pm - as well as still listed for tonight. Nothing tomorrow. Will keep you posted.

CAPTAIN HOOK

Originally posted by marni1971
Well well, 9pm came, I started recording, and the program was about... Bacardi!
Sat there in anticipation - even missed the second half of Fulham V Blackburn Rovers :hurl: - so came upstairs to talk with friends :lookaroun

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Original Poster
Its not been on yet.... I think its now scheduled for 3am Sat morning, and again Sat evening.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom