Champs
Foot Locker
Sunglasses Hut
Aeropostale
Claires
Build a Bear
Spencers
Hot Topic

All the things international travelers can't get back home in their villages.

As someone who is, self admittedly in Build a Bear circles a fair bit. I heard some words they're eying up a Disney Springs spot...
They used to be at Disneyland's Downtown Disney, and Build a Dino is currently inside of T-REX and makes good business.

The rest... eh, I can see Hot Topic maybe, but not Spencer's.

Wetzel is already at Springs so I don't think I'd expect Auntie Anne's as much as I'd love them.

Riviera Rita

Build A Bear has UK stores, but, what is severely lacking is craft stores. I would love Michaels or Joanns opening a craft store focusing on Disney papercrafts like scrapbooks and card making or other crafts that are licensed Disney goods as well as other goods. Overseas guests would like that instead of boots that aren't that much cheaper because of the exchange rates.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Build A Bear has UK stores, but, what is severely lacking is craft stores. I would love Michaels or Joanns opening a craft store focusing on Disney papercrafts like scrapbooks and card making or other crafts that are licensed Disney goods as well as other goods. Overseas guests would like that instead of boots that aren't that much cheaper because of the exchange rates.
As much as that would make sense to you I don't think it would for either of those companies as they have several locations not too far off property by local standards. There are also some local fabric/crafts stores in the area with Disney items. Also there's a few online stores in the states that have what you're looking for, all of which is great for locals but not so much for tourists

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom