Uber/Lyft from MCO

daisyduckie

Original Poster
I have never used either car service before, but I am considering using one of them to get from MCO to the Swan this fall. Can someone tell me what the going rate typically is (I know it may be more, so I'm not holding you to it).

Currently I have a town car booked both ways, and it is $150. So if I can cut a chunk off of that, I would be all for it. Also, where do they pick up at? Are they on the same level as the rental cars?

LAM378

It averages about $35 each way, give or take a few bucks. Even a larger car (6 passengers and all their luggage) averages about $45, so you will definitely save a chunk of change.

Pickup could not be easier. There are well-marked pickup spots outside all the baggage claim areas.

You can download the apps before you go and play around with them and price out trips without actually scheduling a pickup, just so you’re comfortable with it.

38053WDW

MCO to Bonnet Creek was around $35. As LAM said "couldn't be easier" - Get a friend you know who uses it, to send to a discount code off your first order too! We used it the whole time we were there.. Longest wait was around 5 mins and one time we didn't leave the park until 1AM !!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom