Uber/Lyft at HHN

Wilbret

Original Poster
(First post, hi!)

We are HHN veterans, but we’ve always stayed on-site or parked. This year we are staying DVC, and I’d love to have a more “adult” night out with my lovely wife, as the kids will be with grandparents.

What is the reality of the rideshare situation at park close? Is it reasonable or miserable?

JoeCamel

(First post, hi!)

We are HHN veterans, but we’ve always stayed on-site or parked. This year we are staying DVC, and I’d love to have a more “adult” night out with my lovely wife, as the kids will be with grandparents.

What is the reality of the rideshare situation at park close? Is it reasonable or miserable?
They have the entire top floor of one of the garages as a rideshare pickup/dropoff. In any case it will be like when MK closes but with several more transport options to choose from.
If you mean at close of HHN then a lot of the people have left before closing so it is fairly quiet.

Wilbret

Original Poster
They have the entire top floor of one of the garages as a rideshare pickup/dropoff. In any case it will be like when MK closes but with several more transport options to choose from.
If you mean at close of HHN then a lot of the people have left before closing so it is fairly quiet.
Thanks. Just trying to get a vibe if we'd be in for a lengthy wait. And yes, at close of HHN.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom