News U.S. Navy Blue Angels to fly over Epcot in early May 2019

eliza61nyc

So cool, Atlantic city NJ has an annual air show that they usually take part in. I've seen them a number of times. too bad this isn't an actually show, it's pretty impressive.

donsullivan

Premium Member
Im guessing some type of filming is taking place?

They've done this before and also use it as part of their overall mission which is recruiting for the Navy. They typically have members of the team in the park while it's happening as well as their own camera crews. They are also on their way to a very large airshow in Ft Lauderdale that weekend.

Last year, I saw them at another air show here in Florida and they were giving this image out to the crowd before their performance taken the year before on the flyover of Cinderella Castle.

ThatMouse

I have a bogie 12 o'clock, request permission to fire. Negative Ghost Rider, you may not fire on tourist helicopters.
May 13th is apparently Top Gun day.

ParksAndPixels

In the Parks
Yes
Wish they’d announce this stuff sooner... we’ve only had all reservations for months now... we’ll be in MK that day. Guess we have to try to hop over and back

John park hopper

My two sons live in Gulf Breeze FL not far from the Pensacola naval Station, we were fishing in the Pensacola pass and the Blue Angels were practicing. They flew right over us-- we had a ring side seat it was amazing. Made up for us not catching any fish

ParksAndPixels

In the Parks
Yes
Me too. I'll be at MK that day. Any idea what time the flyovers happen?

It’s currently slated for 9:30am, we have a breakfast reserv at CRT at 8:20, so guess we’re going to miss it... I was really hoping to grab some shots of it with my new camera gear.

The Mom

Premium Member
It’s currently slated for 9:30am, we have a breakfast reserv at CRT at 8:20, so guess we’re going to miss it... I was really hoping to grab some shots of it with my new camera gear.

Do you think that CRT won't be pushing to get you in and out in under an hour? ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom