Tyson 2009-2020

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Oh no . . . your two dogs were best friends. So sorry to hear that one of them passed away. And Snow, how sad she no longer has her buddy.

Feeling sad for you and your wife. What a terrible loss. Pets contribute so much to our quality of life at home.

epcotisbest

Original Poster
Aw, how is she handling it?

She has become much more of a lap dog with him gone, and she is still wandering from room to room, we think looking for him. Tyson had a mass the vet said was cancer and it took him rather quickly. Snow has always seemed to have more energy, but is not as playful the last few days. Maybe she is sad or confused by his absence, or maybe she senses our sadness and is reacting to us.

Mesmer92

In the Parks
No
I am so sorry. Our beloved beagle passed away last month after 15 years. We knew her day was coming but it was still so upsetting when mom called me that night. We have two dachshunds as well and we could tell they took the loss just as hard as us. For a few weeks they would walk around the home almost aimlessly and lay in some of our beagle's favorite spots. But the female dachshund just had a pup this weekend, who has a similar color to the beagle, so we've had some new joy in our lives the last few days.

macefamily

So sorry for your loss. Some people don't understand that it is truly losing one of your family. We've gone through it twice and it doesn't get easier. My old girl Pug, Belle, turns 10 in a few weeks. It's when you hit those double digits that you thank God for every day you have them.

macefamily

My old girl Pug used to be the alpha dog in the house when we had our previous timid Boston Terrier runt, Junior. After Junior's passing we brought in another Boston, Buzz, and he is now the alpha. He took over, even as a puppy. But she still doesn't put up with any antics from him.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom