Typhoon Lagoon the best

brycedisney

I've only ever been to 1 of the 3 Disney water parks(Typhoon Lagoon).What does everyone else think about it.Does anyone else like either Blizzard Beach or River Country better?

Josh

It's my opinion...

...that Typhoon Lagoon is a better-themed water park. (I'm not sure about River Country; I've only seen it from a boat.) However, if you're *into* bigger, more thrilling slides, you'll love Blizzard Beach. I think BB has the more "daredevil" slides.

However, Typhoon does have a wicked wave pool--something that Blizzard Beach doesn't have.

Josh
***"A WALT DISNEY WORLD RESORT OUTING" New Travel Guide***

Upvote 0

DisneyPhD

I like them both, but we perfer BB. That might be because we always got to WDW in the winter and it seems like BB is a bit warmer, not as much shade. If you go on a really hot day I think TL would be better.

But alas it has been a few years since I have been to either, and will be longer since we plan on skipping the water parks until the "wee one" is a bit older and it easier to do with her.

Upvote 0

howlin_mad

In my opinion Typhoon Lagoon has the best theming, River Country is the easiest place to relax, and Blizzard Beach has the best (and most) slides.

Upvote 0

Luau Cove

I think BB can be the most thrilling, but Typhoon Lagoon is the best water park. It feels more...charming, in some way. It's a great park to start your vacation, I always do it. The Wave pool is simply amazing, and the other slides can be repeated many times without getting bored.

-->luau

Upvote 0

renthead7

i've been to all three water parks and i think that typhoon lagoon has the best theming, blizzard beach is pretty good too, and river country is the best place to relax. river country is also good for little kids since it's not so crowded since it's not so big.

Upvote 0

thumper

I loved TL when we went. I thought the lines for the slides moved rather quickly, and we really enjoyed Shark Reef. I could sit in one of those inner tubes and meander along Castaway Creek all day long!:cool:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom