Typhoon Lagoon Question

nicholas

This upcoming trip will be my first time back at a water park since my first trip in 1995. Back then I was absolutely terrified of the idea of swimming with sharks, so I avoided the entire Typhoon Lagoon park for that very reason. But lately I've been REALLY interested in doing it this time around, so I'm making sure to set aside time specifically for Typhoon Lagoon and shark swimming. But I was wondering if this was an additional fee, or included with price of admission. I think it's the latter, but wanted to check to make sure. Thanks all.

Yay for reaching 200 posts!

STGRhost

oops... :rolleyes:

Anyway, yeah - the shark lagoon is included. It's not a large tank, so it doesn't take long to do (if there isn't mush of a wait), but you can go as many times as you want. I had a roommate who spent an hour and a half floating through, walking around, lining up, and floating through again. :lol:

And it's small, bottom-feeder type sharks (IIRC) so you don't have mush to worry about. It's really not that bad! (I've seen six-year-olds do it!)

Upvote 0

figmentfan

Typhoon Lagoon is great.

Swimming with the sharks is good, but the water is very cold.

I love the Wave Pool. I can spend hours in the Wave Pool alone. TL has these large tidal waves come out every 90 seconds. It is a great way to body surf.

I am going to TL in about 2 weeks. Here some of advice for you: Get there early!!!!!!!!!!!!! When you get there when it opens, have somebody get lounge chairs, and somebody get towels and lockers. After that, run to the body slides before the lines get too long. Have FUN!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom