Typhoon Lagoon is closed today

montyz81

The Perv soiled himself after they discovered him. They had to empty the water to scrub all the rides. I saw Carl Spackler go in there this am to scrub the pools..

TTA-ATW

Surfing?

Could it be closed for a surf session? Two of my fav things in the whole world are WDW and surfing. It goes without saying that I would be in heaven if I were to combine the both of my passions. I have heard of pro surfers renting Typhoon Lagoon for the day just to get wet. Maybe that is what happened.

Picture this, Kelly Slater & Mickey Mouse taking off down each side of a 6 ft A-Frame in crystal blue water with a glassy peak. Talk about a dream session!

surfsupdon

Just returned from Disney yesterday. During weekdays, the waterparks were ridiculously not crowded. It was great for us. Maybe they closed TL for a day to see if one water park could handle the Guests.

Seriously, water parks were so empty. And theme parks were not crowded either.

GeneralKnowledge

Could it be closed for a surf session? Two of my fav things in the whole world are WDW and surfing. It goes without saying that I would be in heaven if I were to combine the both of my passions. I have heard of pro surfers renting Typhoon Lagoon for the day just to get wet. Maybe that is what happened.

Picture this, Kelly Slater & Mickey Mouse taking off down each side of a 6 ft A-Frame in crystal blue water with a glassy peak. Talk about a dream session!

you don't have to be a pro surfer to rent it. I used to live in Melbourne and when the waves were flat for a while people would put together groups to go rent out the pool for the morning.

trr1

Just returned from Disney yesterday. During weekdays, the waterparks were ridiculously not crowded. It was great for us. Maybe they closed TL for a day to see if one water park could handle the Guests.

Seriously, water parks were so empty. And theme parks were not crowded either.
maybe they are testing waterparks on demand like they are with the restraunts on demand

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom